Monday, July 18, 2011

All it Takes is a Belt and a Pair of Shoes

Clearly I'm already struggling with this challenge seeing as I did not wear the Miss Sixty floral skirt last week.  Instead what did I do?  Reached for my new clothes of course! Thursday I was meeting friends for lunch and wanted to wear one of my new dresses. Fridays are "Jean Day" in my office so I reached for my new Marciano skinnies. Today I took a vacation day and have been spending the day in either my pjs or a bikini (ahh!). But, at last, I will be wearing the Miss Sixty skirt tomorrow!  I found a red top that picked up the red in the skirt (a combination I never would have thought of before) but it has sleeves and it's deathly hot out so that outfit will have to be saved for a cooler day. (Progress = already have an outfit in mind using this skirt again!)  I decided to focus on the belt and the shoes.  I found a pair of pink heels that pick up the pink in the skirt, a pair that have not been worn for a long time.  (Double points!)      


Skirt: Miss Sixty; Top: H&M
Shoes: BCBGirls; Sunglasses: Juicy Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment