Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wear Me Already: Miss Sixty floral print full skirt


I bought this skirt 6 years ago at Miss Sixty in L.A. on Melrose.  I remember being in heaven trying on clothes at that store.  First time in L.A., first time on Melrose, first time shopping at Miss Sixty.  I remember it like it was yesterday.  I went back to L.A. last year only to find out the store was no longer there!  But I wanted to relive the memory! Thankfully, there is a Marc by Marc Jacobs (warning: this will not be the last time you've heard this name on here) on Melrose.  Anyway, I wore this skirt quite a few times if I remember correctly, although I don't believe I've worn it for at least 3-4 years.  I think I wore it out for the first couple of summers.  It's time to put this skirt back on and reminisce about my first time on Melrose.

No comments:

Post a Comment