Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Floral Skirts

So it's Wednesday and I have yet to wear my Miss Sixty floral skirt.  Well, Monday is always a rushing-around-in-the-morning kind of day.  Tuesday I wanted to wear my new blazer and today I wanted to wear my new James Perse gray sweater (both bought before the challenge!)  Also, it's freezing in our office!  I also wanted to look around for some ideas on how to make a 2005 skirt feel fresh.  I knew I would have no issues because florals are huge this season.  Sure enough, I came across a couple of amazing outfit ideas.  I love how they paired this floral skirt with a denim top.  And I love how the shoes pick up the yellow in the skirt.  Hmm now if only I owned a denim top...

Last Blooming Skirt: anthropologie.com


Here is another gorgeous floral print skirt by MARC by Marc Jacobs.  I love how it's paired with a mustard yellow blouse, again picking up the yellow in the skirt.

Lou Lou Floral Skirt: shopbop.com

Let me dig through my closet and see what I can come up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment