Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ahhh Summer!

Fall is my favourite season...for the clothing, not so much the weather.  It just reminds me that winter is around the corner.  I live for summer!  I invested in some pieces for the summer and now it's time to get back into the "wear me already" mode, since there are a lot of pieces in my closet that have never seen the light of day.  I was doing so well with my skirt challenge last fall, but getting pregnant made it difficult to continue.  My next challenge: to stop "saving" clothes.  I've been dropping my son off at preschool and noticed I've been throwing on the same outfit. I think to myself, I don't want to "waste" a cute/nice outfit on driving my son to preschool, but this is my life now (or at least for the next year), so what am I waiting for?  So when my daughter had a doctor's appointment yesterday, instead of throwing on the usual, I threw on one of my favourite new dresses. There's nothing better than a dress to throw on after just having a baby.

Dress: C&C California; Sandals: Steve Madden;
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
(wear me already item: Steve Madden sandals)

No comments:

Post a Comment