Monday, June 25, 2012

Neon

I get so excited when I see neon that I have a hard time not buying an item when I see it (I bought 3 pieces for the summer so they'll have to do).  Some people literally scream and run away when they see these colours, but when I walked into Aritzia I gravitated toward this dress like a moth to a flame.  I was pregnant at the time and didn't even try it on, but I had to have it (and hoped for the best).  I want to wear this dress every day!  I just might.  (Also, another great dress to wear when you're trying to hide a post-baby belly.)

Dress: TNA; Vest: bebe; Sandals: G by Guess;
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Crossbody bag: elleven k.
(wear me already item: denim bebe vest, elleven k. bag)

How could you not be happy wearing these colours?

Shocker Cutoff Shorts: nastygal.com

The Cropped Skinny in Hot Neon Pink:
7forallmankind.com

Not sure about neon?  An accessory is a great way to start!  I warn you though, it gets addicting.

Diane von Furstenberg Haley Double
Wrap Leather Belt: saks.com

CC SKYE Single Wrap Leather Screw
Bracelet: revolveclothing.com

Cleobella Mini Cantina Bag:
shopbop.com

Oh, dear.  I want these.

TOMS Fluorescent Palmetto Slip-On:
neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment