Thursday, June 28, 2012

Wearing a watch...as a bracelet

I don't wear a lot of accessories.  Heck, I've been forgetting to put on my wedding ring since I stopped wearing it near the end of my pregnancy because of my swollen fingers. I haven't worn a watch in years, but my sweet kiddies bought me this adorable Marc by Marc Jacobs "Miss Marc Cat" watch for my birthday a couple of weeks ago that I plan on rocking all summer.  I have yet to set the time, but it's so cute that it almost doesn't matter.

Top: H&M; Shorts: American Eagle;
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Sunglasses: Guess

(wear me already item: Marc by Marc Jacobs watch)

I have come across some really cute bracelets and rings recently (below), but stopped myself from purchasing any because I know they'll end up sitting in my jewelry box after I wear them once or twice.  Which reminds me...I should pull out that jewelry box and see what's in there.  

Marc by Marc Jacobs Bianca Leather Bracelet,
Mini: neimanmarcus.com

Alexander McQueen Small Skull Cuff:
saks.com

Michael Kors Jet Set Buckle Ring:
shopbop.com

Heartbeats Bangle: marcjacobs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment