Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wear Me Already: Splendid Wedge Sandals

Being so petite, I love me some wedges.  I think I said I had 8 pairs.  I bought these great Splendid ones a few weeks ago (I know, I know, but they were on sale!).  Now, being a mother of a newborn baby and a toddler, they're not the most practical shoes to wear so I have a feeling they'll be put at the back of the closet.  Ok, I don't have a "back of the closet" (my closet is actually very small compared to my old walk-in but we don't like to talk about that).  You know what I mean.  I don't want these to turn into a "wear me already" item.  But I'm nursing (TMI?) so it's hard to have much of a social life these days, unless that includes play dates but I think I would look silly wearing these around the house.  My only hope is to wear them when I run out alone to get milk.  I never run out to get milk.  But I want to wear these, so I'm going to start chugging the milk right now.

Splendid Klever wedge sandals: thebay.com

Clearly, I'm not in need of wedge sandals but these are nice to look at.  Sigh.

Dene: dvf.com

L.A.M.B. Inesa Wedge: nordstrom.com

Elizabeth and James Sibil Wedge
Platform Sandal: shopbop.com

Ralph Lauren Collection Braided Raffia Slingback
Wedge Sandals: saks.com

Love the neon touch!

Whatif Natural Multi: stevemadden.com

I have a hard time looking at Christian Louboutins.  (Ok, not that hard of a time.)  They just bring back memories of my gold satin wedge sandals that I decided to sell because they didn't fit me properly (and I only wore once or twice over the few years I owned them).  Did I have to sell them?  I'm starting to think those shoes were just meant to be looked at.

Christian Louboutin Zeppa Colorblock Wedge
Sandal: neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment