Friday, July 13, 2012

If Anything Can Help Me Get Over My Louboutins...

I've said it a million times.  I LOVE a wedge.  Yes, I just bought 3 pairs of shoes (in 1 day) a few weeks ago, including a wedge sandal.  But when you come across a sale like this, you don't even think twice about it.  These Valentino wedges just arrived at my door and not only are they gorge, but they are probably the most comfortable wedges I've ever had.  These will definitely help me get over the Louboutin wedges I had to sell (because they didn't fit properly, after a couple of years of denial).  These will never be a "wear me already" item.  I cannot wait to wear them.  Until then, is it weird if I sleep walk around the house in them?

Valentino Couture Bow Wedge: neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment