Thursday, July 26, 2012

Want List for Fall (Marc by Marc Jacobs Edition)

Yes, this blog is called Wear Me Already, which is meant to help me wear the clothes that are actually in my closet.  But part of the problem is that I'm a shopaholic, which means I'm still going to be buying clothes.  I'm not even going to pretend anymore that I'm going to stop.  I tried, it didn't work.  The main problem is that I wear the same outfits over and over again and "save" items in my closet (for no apparent reason) and that's what I'm working on.  I'm getting better!  But you always need new items to mix with your old items to make them feel fresh and new.  So these are the Marc by Marc Jacobs pieces that I plan on buying (or hope to buy) to help me with that.  Or just because I'm obsessed with his clothes.  And, again, I'm a shopaholic.

Aimee Stripes Sweaterdress: saks.com

Nikolai Graphic Sweater: saks.com

The perfect shirt to wear with everything and anything.  A must-have!

Ayler Tencel Denim Shirt: shopbop.com

Lou Skinny Corduroy in Georgie: bloomingdales.com

Intergalocktic Nova Bag: shopbop.com

Sherwood Floral-Print Scarf: neimanmarcus.com

Mokume Printed Jersey Dress: neimanmarcus.com

Katie Chain Suede Loafers: shopbop.com

Odessa Belted Print Top: saks.com

Studded Mouse Flats: shopbop.com

Love both colours of this sweatshirt!  Looks so cozy.

Jumbled-Logo Sweatshirt: neimanmarcus.com

Marc Sweatshirt: saks.com

LOVE a wedge!  These look super comfy.

International Wedge Sneaker: neimanmarcus.com

I can't resist a striped sweaterdress!

Yaani Striped Sweaterdress: neimanmarcus.com


Anya Crepe Colorblock Blouse: saks.com

I love that this necklace could be paired with a fancy dress, or with a white tee and jeans.

Flower Garland Necklace: neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment