Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Swimsuit

I love bathing suits.  I was always obsessed with Victoria's Secret catalogues and could never decide which swimsuit to get because I would want them all.  Then I would get them and think, hmm these don't look the same.  Probably because I'm not tall and don't have abs of steel.  But I keep buying them.  And they usually just sit in my drawers.  (I bought a Diane von Furstenberg one piece last summer that I have yet to wear, which is going on the list!)  After this pregnancy, I was determined to find a bathing suit that I would actually feel good in.  And I found one!  Now the others are going to continue to sit in my drawer.  I guess the other solution is I could start to work out.  Well, that wasn't part of the deal.  

Swimsuit (no longer avail.): Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar here);
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment