Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wear Me Already: Marc by Marc Jacobs romper and bag

I was only going out to get my eyebrows done and get a massage (not a relaxing spa one, an I-have-a-back-like-a-90-year-old one) and normally would throw on shorts and a tank, but I wanted to wear the Splendid wedges I was worried I wouldn't get around to wearing seeing as I was heading out without the kiddies.  I love this romper and thought it would look great with the sandals and, sadly, I don't wear it that often.  I felt dressed up, not wearing the usual flip flops, but I felt great, put-together.  I often think, I have these great clothes that I never get to wear (or at least often), but I realized yesterday that it's not that I don't get to wear them, it's that I "save" them because I think they're too cute/nice to throw on just to go get my eyebrows done.  And then they hardly get worn. Well, things are about to change.    

Romper: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Sandals: Splendid;
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

What better bag to pair with this romper than a Marc by Marc Jacobs one?  I bought this bag a couple of months ago because 1) I love anything Marc Jacobs; 2) it's white and I thought it would be perfect for summer; and 3) it's a cross body bag, which is perfect when you are dealing with 2 kids.  Oh, and 4) it was on sale!  Except yesterday was the first time I had used it.  See, this is what's wrong with me.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Mini Hillier Hobo Bag:
saks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment