Monday, September 12, 2011

Hats and Scarves and Coats, Oh My!

Ok, coming across the Marc by Marc Jacobs Babylon Fit-and-Flare Jacket (below), I wanted to see more of what was out there for fall.  Not that I'm in need of a coat or scarf. And of course it's getting warmer out, when I officially get in the mood for fall.  

Hats

Eugenia Kim Carly Boho Cloche Hat: neimanmarcus.com

Cobalt Flash Fedora: anthropologie.com

Kristin Felt Hat: Club Monaco

Classic Wool Felted Hat: toryburch.com


I am, however, in need of a new - as we Canadians say - touque.

Diane von Furstenberg Gaho Hat:
shopbop.com


Scarves

Untamed Scarf: guess.com

Spotty Dotty: French Connection

Leopard-Print Infinity Scarf: michaelkors.com

I bought a fun Marc by Marc Jacobs scarf last winter and, unfortunately, my other scarves have been left in the dark.  Time to add them to the Wear Me Already list!

Marc by Marc Jacobs Balloon Miss
Marc Scarf: shopbop.com

And if money were no object...

Gucci Ombre Woven Scarf: net-a-porter.com


Jackets/Coats


Madlen Knit Cape: misssixty.com

Ascot Swing Coat: anthropologie.com

T.Babaton Bromley Military Coat: aritzia.com

Rib Wool Coat: Guess by Marciano

Jane Wool Cape: juicycouture.com

Gryphon Trench Dress Coat: bergdorfgoodman.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs Babylon Striped
Cardigan: revolveclothing.com

Alice + Olivia Faux Fur Coat: nordstrom.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs Babylon Fit-And-Flare
Jacket: neimanmarcus.com

Grosvenor Jacket: rag-bone.com

And if money were no object...

Runway Colorblock Coat: rebeccataylor.com

Marc Jacobs Toggle Jacket: barneys.com


Burberry

I think everyone needs a little Burberry in their life.  I own a pair of flats.  Can I put a coat on the "need" list please?

Burberry London Skirted Check Coat:
saks.com

Tweed Buckle Front Jacket: Burberry

Fur and Leather Trench: Burberry

Virgin Wool Trench Coat: Burberry

Drop Waist Duffle Trench Jacket:
Burberry

No comments:

Post a Comment