Monday, August 27, 2012

Fall Forwa(red)

Red is one of my favourite colours.  I love red clothes, red lips, red hair.  I wore a red prom dress.  I actually had it made after this amazing (white) Cindy Crawford dress.  (I was obsessed with Cindy Crawford growing up that I actually made a binder with pictures of her that I had pulled out of magazines.  I still have it somewhere.)  I recently bought this gorgeous Diane von Furstenberg dress for 65% off and I was so excited I scored such an amazing, classic piece at such an amazing price...and it's too long.  And it can't be hemmed because of the type of dress it is.  So I just sold it on eBay.  Now I'm determined to find something red to add to my wardrobe for fall. But it's going to be hard to choose just one.

Classic Short Trench: coach.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs Preppy Nylon Mini
Natasha Bag: shopbop.com

Diane von Furstenberg New Pomona Cashmere
Cardigan: saks.com

alice + olivia Loris Flare Coat: shopbop.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs Anya Colorblock Crepe Dress:
neimanmarcus.com

Burberry Checked Merino Wool and Cashmere-Blend
Scarf: net-a-porter.com

Legacy Leather Mini Saddle Bag: coach.com

2 trends in 1: red + peplum = I think I found my must-have piece for fall!

Tory Burch Madeline Peplum Sweater:
shopbop.com

Flowersketch Peplum Top: madewell.com

Alice + Olivia Patty Peplum Top: saks.com

budget friendly: under $100!

Ella Moss Bella Ruffle Top: revolveclothing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment