Friday, August 31, 2012

Winter White

I've been obsessed with "winter white" ever since I saw Jennifer Lopez wear it head to toe in Maid in Manhattan. Every other fall/winter since then I've purchased a white coat.  I always notice on the train that I'm one of the only people in a coat other than black.  Winter is depressing enough, I don't need black wearing me down.  I'm the one in the bright pink Uggs.  No black for me.  Except in leather.  So now that I have my red items covered (although I have yet to make a final decision), I'm on the hunt for some winter white pieces.  I can't believe I'm already thinking about winter!  I hate winter.  Yet, winter white makes me a little excited...a little.

Milly Sandra Drop-Waist Dress: neimanmarcus.com

I love a white pant in the fall/winter.  It's so unexpected.

J Brand Zoey Corduroy Skinny: revolveclothing.com

Time to update my coat!

Jacket: guessbymarciano.com

I am obsessed with this look from head-to-toe.

Milly Leather-Collar Sweater: neimanmarcus.com

The finishing touch!

Elizabeth and James Solar Booties: shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment