Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fall Must-Have: Leather Pants...or Coated...or Printed

I wrote about leather pants last August, back when I was trying not to spend money.  Ah, the memories.  But I never ended up buying a pair because I became pregnant.  I'm desperately wanting a pair.  So this fall, nothing will stop me.  Nothing!  Except if I keep eating ice cream and chips the way I have been lately... Oh, and I'm on a budget because I'm on maternity leave.  Plus, I want to go to NYC around Christmastime.  (I heard it's beautiful there that time of year!).  Or Hawaii.  So, I guess there are a few things that will stop me.  Luckily, there are other options.  These amazing options at a fraction of the price.

The Skinny in High Shine Leather Like Black:
7forallmankind.com

AG Adriano Goldschmied Leatherette Legging in
Black: revolveclothing.com

Free People Vegan Leather Skinny Pants:
shopbop.com

901 Low-Rise Legging: jbrandjeans.com

A touch of leather.

Cassie Leather Skinny Pant: guessbymarciano.com



Now, the realsies for those not on a budget.

J Brand Super Skinny Leather Pants:
shopbop.com

Alice + Olivia Skinny Leather Pants: neimanmarcus.com

(For the petite like me, no hemming required!)

Milly Cropped Leather Pants: neimanmarcus.com


Not at all leather, but pretty freakin' awesome.

Rag & Bone Kutch Jodphur Pants: saks.com

The Skinny in Coated Laser Broken Herringbone:
7forallmankind.com

Graham & Spencer Starlight-Print Pants: neimanmarcus.com

I already did a post about these pants.  I'm obsessed.  So... I just bought them while doing this post.  What budget?

Marc by Marc Jacobs Georgie Tweed Skinny Pants:
neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment