Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wear Me Already: T-Shirts

I love a t-shirt.  Who doesn't?  I love a white tee, but I can't resist a graphic tee.  I especially love Marc by Marc Jacobs "Miss Marc" tees.  Every time I see a new one, I have to have it.  Yet, they're not getting any love.  None of my t-shirts are.  I think it's because they're hidden in my drawer, rather than folded in my closet where I can see them.  (Sigh, I miss my old walk-in closet.)  Or maybe it's because it's too hot in the summer and I throw on a tank (usually a black one because I have many).  Or maybe I throw on the same old black tank because I'm lazy.  Enough is enough.  I am going to make an effort to wear each and every tee I have, even if it's just for a walk with the kiddies.

A few tees I'm loving, below.  Clearly I'm drawn to a tee with either eyes, lips...or a bat.

Zoe Karssen Eyes Cotton and Modal-Blend T-Shirt:
net-a-porter.com

Maison Scotch French Theme Tee: nordstrom.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs Batty Tee: revolveclothing.com

Markus Lupfer Lara Lip Tee: shopbop.com

Lipstick Traces - Desert Crew: wildfoxcouture.com

Sonia Rykiel Embellished Cotton-Jersey
T-Shirt: net-a-porter.com

Eleven Paris Kate Moss T-Shirt: asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment