Thursday, August 2, 2012

#1: The Polka Dot Tee

I love a polka dot.  I wrote about the trend last summer.  Thankfully, it's not going away for fall (see amazing Alice + Olivia sweater, below).  Last time I paired this top with a polka dot pencil skirt for work, but since I was just going for a walk I dressed it down with a denim skirt (plus, I haven't worn this skirt in a looong time).  It was actually nice to put on something other than the shorts and black tank I normally throw on for our walks. (And I think the neighbours were starting to worry.)  

Top: Talula; Skirt: French Connection;
Sunglasses: Juicy Couture; Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs


A few of these items may be in my online "shopping bag".  I can't resist!  

Dotted Anywhere Tee: madewell.com

Joe's Jeans Sexy Western Button Down in Polka Dot:
revolveclothing.com

LOVE these jeans (as seen on Gwen Stefani recently)!

Paige Denim Polka Dot Verdugo Skinny
Jeans: shopbop.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs Polka-Dot Silk Dress:
neimanmarcus.com

J.Crew Polka-dot Silk Organza Blouse:
net-a-porter.com

Alice + Olivia Celyn Sequin-Polka-Dot Sweater:
neimanmarcus.com

How cute is this set?

Janice Set: anthropologie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment