Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wear Me Already: The Orange Maxi Dress

I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it.  I love bright colours.  I bought it last year and was, as I always do, saving it for a special occasion.  I had no special occasion in mind, but that's just what I do.  This past weekend I had a wedding to go to and decided to wear it for the ceremony because it was so gorgeous out.  I planned on changing for the reception (into a black BCBG party dress that went great with my new Valentino wedges that I have yet to wear), but this dress was too comfortable and the colour just fit the day perfectly.  I could wear black any day of the year.  Plus, my nails were already painted orange.

Dress: Guess by Marciano; Wedges: Guess; Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs;
Bracelet: unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment