Friday, August 17, 2012

The Leopard Print

I love a leopard print.  I'm trying hard not to buy those oxfords.  I really love Rebecca Taylor's leopard print pieces (see below, for example).  Last winter, I scored a dress for more than half off and recently bought this camisole on sale (I have yet to wear either).  I also have a great pair of Aldo pumps with pink trim that I never wear anymore because I hardly wear pumps now that I've accumulated so many great wedges (I have back pain, probably due to said pump wearing.  I used to run for the train in them!).  When I go back to work, I'll have to pull those out of the closet because they haven't been worn in years.  At the ripe old age of 33, I'll just have to carry my heels to work.

Anyway, those shoes came to mind because I came across these amazing leopard print jeans.  Trying. Hard. Not. To. Purchase.   


The Cropped Skinny Jean No. 61: guessbymarciano.com


You can never go wrong with a leopard print.  LOVE these items!

Christian Louboutin Highlander Leopard-Print
Calf Hair Wedge Sandals: net-a-porter.com

Free People Leopard Daisy Crochet Dress:
neimanmarcus.com

Juicy Couture Leopard Print Crossbody Bag:
saks.com

Wildfox Leopard Spots Road Trip
Sweatshirt: shopbop.com

Current/Elliott The Roller Leopard-Print Jeans: saks.com

Kenley Scarf: dvf.com

kate spade new york show your spots necklace:
neimanmarcus.com

Leo Block Sweater: rebeccataylor.com

Alice by Temperley Felicity Leopard-Print Jumpsuit:
neimanmarcus.com

Current/Elliott The Letterman Pullover in Heather
Grey Leopard: revolveclothing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment