Monday, August 22, 2011

Colour Trend for Fall

My favourite thing to do when I'm at home sick - online shop!  I sometimes spend all day browsing and just adding things to my "shopping cart".  Since I'm technically not supposed to be shopping, this kind of gets it out of my system without spending any money. The bonus?  When I go back online and check my shopping cart and an item is on sale.  Then I would be silly not to buy it.  Something I need to buy?  I noticed I'm missing a colour from my wardrobe that's a big trend for fall.  Want v. need?  Well, the whole point of this challenge is to figure out what I "need" and not having this colour in my wardrobe makes it incomplete, right?  Exactly.

danier.com

Tiered Wrap Dress: shopnastygal.com

Geo Feather Blouse:
anthropologie.com

J Brand 511 Corduroy Skinny
Leg: jbrandjeans.com

Tracy Reese Maxi Sunburst Pleat Skirt:
revolveclothing.com

Theory Failly Ruffled Shirtdress: saks.com

Robert Rodriguez Colorblock Tie
Neck Blouse and Wide Leg Pleated
Pants: shopbop.com

Soyala-Bis Dress: dvf.com


A perfect pair of shoes to complete the look.

Charity Pump: guessbymarciano.guess.ca

Miu Miu Suede Peep-Toe Mary Jane Pump:
neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment