Friday, August 26, 2011

Wear Me Already: Guess by Marciano Wedges

I sold my first and only pair of Christian Louboutin wedges on eBay this summer.  It's really hard to talk about.  I probably would've been wearing them every day but they just didn't fit properly and I thought they deserved a better home.  (Maybe if I had started this challenge before I decided to sell them, I would've worn them more often or figured out some way to wear them.)  When I sold them, I took the money and tried to fill the void immediately with these Guess by Marciano wedges.  They're beige (they'll match everything!), they're wedges (so comfy!) and they fit perfectly (!) = I'll wear them every day!  Or so I thought. Today is actually the first day I've worn them.  Maybe I'm just having a hard time moving on.  So my next challenge is to wear these wedges every day next week to help me get over those Christian Louboutins.  Kinda like a new boyfriend would help you get over an ex.  If only the Christian Louboutins would stop calling me.

Top: H&M; Pants: J Brand; Shoes: Guess by Marciano;
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment