Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wear Me Already: Bright Pink Handbag

I love pink, it's my favourite colour.  Now bright orange and bright pink together? Perfection.  I've had this purse for a long time.  I remember wearing it a lot in the winter years ago with a white skirt, black sweater and black boots.  It was actually my favourite outfit.  Everyone is usually wearing black, gray and more black in the winter.  It's so depressing!  I guess I fall into that trap myself but this bag gave my black outfits some life.  I've now replaced that purse with bright pink UGGs.  I couldn't resist!  Yes, I know people are looking at me like I'm crazy because what kind of adult working in a professional office would wear such a thing!  I actually get a lot of compliments but I think people may just be shocked by them and don't know what else to say.  I do get someone who works for the GO train who shouts out to me once in a while "pink boots!"  I'm not sure if it's a compliment but it makes me laugh every time.


Top: Splendid; Jeans: Guess by Marciano; Bag: Guess;
Shoes: Guess; Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs


Of course, all of these would be on my wish list.  Actually, I think I "need" the Lady Dior bag.


Tory Burch trompe l'oiel tory tote:
toryburch.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock Shine
Percy Bag: shopbop.com


Marc Jacobs The Single Bag:
neimanmarcus.com

Tweed and Crocodile Lady Dior Bag

Bottega Veneta Fringed Tie-Dye Shoulder
Bag: bergdorfgoodman.com


Bottega Veneta Fringed Woven Tote:
neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment