Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wear Me Already: Miss Sixty Wedges - Day 2 + Wedges for Fall

I thought I'd show my Miss Sixty orange wedges some love again.  I probably would have paired this outfit with the same old white Guess wedges I wear every day, but that would be incredibly boring and incredibly...white.  It's much more fun adding a touch of colour. Plus, I feel like a giant in these!  (Actual height = approx. 5'2)

Top: Wilfred; Jeans: Guess by Marciano;
Shoes: Miss Sixty; Sunglasses: Juicy Couture


Even though I am going to be desperately hanging on to summer, I do love a fall shoe/boot.  Not that I plan on buying any, of course.

Elizabeth and James Suede Open-Toe Wedge:
neimanmarcus.com

Jill Stuart Suede Platform Wedge
Loafers: shopbop.com


Oh, boy, I'm in love with these.

Yves Saint Laurent Patent Leather Wedge:
saks.com


Nope, definitely don't want these.  Nope.  Definitely not.  Maybe...I'll just try them on.

Leopard wedges: aldoshoes.com


Even someone who used to run for her train in heels (which immediately stopped after I fell flat on my face onto slush, in front of a whole bunch of people, ruining my brand new white coat), I'm not quite sure how someone can walk in these without breaking an ankle. But either way, I think they're fierce!

Jeffrey Campbell Zip Wedge:
revolveclothing.com


I love a wedge bootie.  And I only have one pair so technically...

Steve Madden Annnie Wedge Bootie:
nordstrom.com

Ash Folk Suede Shearling-Cuff Wedge
Ankle Boots: saks.com


I'm usually partial to black boots, although I do own a pair of brown boots, they have heels.  I think these would fall under the "need" category then.

Marc by Marc Jacobs Leather Lace-Up
Wedge Ankle Boots: saks.com

Oh, who am I kidding?  I want them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment