Monday, August 8, 2011

Wear Me Already: Bright Orange Handbag

Wearing this purse today actually brightened up my day!  1) It felt new because it hadn't been used in years (someone actually asked if it was new!).  2) It's bright, so it made me smile (how could it not?).  Working in an office can be somewhat depressing in the summer when you know the sun is shining and you're stuck on a computer AND you don't even have a window to look out of.  But every time I walked back to my desk today, I would look down and see my bright orange purse (I guess my own kind of sunshine) and it would actually make me smile.  I'm starting to really like this challenge.


Dress: Ella Moss; Bag: Aldo; Shoes: Charles by
Charles David; Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs


And if I didn't already own a bright orange bag, one (or two!) of these would be on my wish list.


Tory Burch Amanda Mini Logo Clutch:
shopbop.com


Marc Jacobs
The Single Bag:
neimanmarcus.com



Milly Studded Tote: bergdorfgoodman.com


Burberry Tassel Bowler, Large:
neimanmarcus.com


Bottega Veneta Maxi Fringe
Veneta Hobo:
bergdorfgoodman.com


No comments:

Post a Comment