Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wear Me Already: Guess by Marciano Wedges - Days 2 & 3 + Nude Shoes

So my challenge was to wear these wedges I bought earlier this summer all week to make up for the fact that I didn't wear them all summer, not even once, until last week. You know how you wear a pair of shoes once or twice then need a break from them? Wearing these yesterday and today, I realized this is going to be the easiest challenge yet because not only are they really comfortable but I love wearing them.  I love the buckles and the colour.  Because they're nude, I look really, really tall.  Well, taller than I would in any other colour.  Then I got angry at myself for not wearing them all summer! At least I'm making up for it.

(First time I've worn this top too!)

Top: Zara; Pants: Jacob; Shoes: Guess by Marciano;
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs


Top: Jacob; Skirt: Zara; Shoes: Guess by Marciano;
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs



I think I need to invest in more nude shoes.  I mean, they make me look taller!

These have a bow at the back.  Cute!

aldoshoes.com

A nude wedge for fall: must-have!


Alana Mesh Bootie: bebe.com

Starla Pump: Guess by Marciano

Michael Kors Odin Patent Flat:
michaelkors.com

Miu Miu Patent Platform Pump:
neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment