Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wear Me Already: Miss Sixty Wedges + Wedge Sandals

I have an obsession with wedges.  I own 8 pairs of wedge sandals, 1 pair of wedge booties and a few pairs of wedge knee-high boots.  I love the height of them (since I wasn't blessed with it) and yet they're super comfortable.  I remember falling in love with these Miss Sixty orange wedges instantly and going on about how comfortable they were (they are!), but I could probably count on one hand how often I have worn these.  I throw on the same pair of white Guess wedges almost every day.  I know they match more but it's not that difficult to match these, so it was time to show them some love.  I mean, I'm running out of time... I saw a woman wearing tights today.  Tights!

Top: H&M; Skirt: Jacob; Shoes: Miss Sixty;
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs


I couldn't stop thinking about these all summer and was waiting for them to go on sale (especially after what happened with my other CL wedges, which I don't want to talk about).  Sadly when these finally went on sale, my size was gone.  Which, I guess, is a good thing because obviously I'm not in need of anymore wedges.

Christian Louboutin Deroba Denim Wedge:
neimanmarcus.com (no longer avail.)


I was very close to purchasing these Gucci wedges, except the woman at Holt Renfrew was ignoring me!  Too bad she didn't know who she was dealing with... someone who has a hard time saying no to a new pair of shoes.  I hope she works on commission.  Big mistake.  Huge!

Gucci Charlotte Denim Espadrille:


Other wedges I was close to purchasing this summer that I talked myself out of buying...

Tory Burch Stretch Canvas Wedge
Espadrilles: saks.com


Dolce Vita Jade Suede Wedge Sandals:
saks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment