Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fall Must-Have: Corduroy Pants

I love leather pants but I've always had a thing for corduroy.  Looking back on old pictures from when I was about 4, I used to be bothered by the fact that I always seemed to have on brown corduroy pants and I always wondered why my mom dressed me so much like a boy, especially when I didn't have any older brothers whose clothes would be passed down.  Yet, throughout my life, I always had a pair of corduroy pants on hand in my closet.  Always brown ones.  I actually have a Guess pair that I haven't worn in a long time, so they will definitely go on my Wear Me Already list for fall.  If I have to choose between leather pants and a new pair of corduroys for fall, I think it's going to be a tough decision.  Hopefully I don't have to choose.  Because I'm already having a hard time choosing which colour corduroys to buy.  These definitely would not make me look like a boy.

High IQ Corduroys: anthropologie.com

Theory Flared Corduroy Pants:
bergdorfgoodman.com

Kimmie Curvy Bootcut With Contour
Waist: 7forallmankind.com

1266 Ali: jbrandjeans.com

Rag & Bone/JEAN Skinny
Corduroy Pants: shopbop.com

Corduroy Flare Jeans: vince.com

No comments:

Post a Comment