Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wear Me Already: Bright Green Handbag - Day 2

I know I was supposed to wear a different bag every day this week but I'm off on Friday again (I love summer holidays!).  I only have three coloured bags so the fourth bag I was going to wear was my Dior.  I felt I had to make an executive decision and change the challenge to be about wearing my bright coloured bags (sorry, I couldn't put this one away!)  Dior will have to wait until next week.  Either way, I'm wearing a bag other than my Louis Vuitton that I wear every day and isn't that the point of this challenge?

(On a side note, recently I noticed that I seem to have a thing for blue and white stripes. I counted 6 new items I had purchased over the spring/summer.  Not quite sure what that's all about.)


Top: Gap; Skirt: French Connection
Bag: Nine West; Shoes: Guess; Sunglasses: Juicy


No comments:

Post a Comment