Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wear Me Already: Bright Green Handbag

My husband bought me this Nine West bag for my birthday a few (several?) years ago (that I'm sure I pointed out that I "had to have!"... I was "in love"!... "I love hearts!"... "Look at how cute it is!").  I'm embarrassed to say how many times I've used it.  Actually I don't even remember because it was so long ago, but I'm going to guess no more than twice.  See, I have a problem.  But today I fell in love with it all over again!


Blouse: Marc by Marc Jacobs;
Skirt: Guess
Bag: Nine West; Shoes: Guess;
Sunglasses: Juicy Couture




Love green?  This is a great casual bag.  (Plus, it's on sale!)

kate spade new york 'sporty - stevie' nylon shopper:
nordstrom.com


This bag is great for those easing into the bright colour trend.

Kate Spade New York Kyra Straw Turnlock
Clutch: saks.com


Wish list worthy.

Bottega Veneta Woven Leather Tote:
Saks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment